Machinery Intake Air Filter Silencer: RSIF
The Mueller Model RSIF effectively filters intake air while also controlling noise for centrifugal and axial compressors, rotary positive, vane axial and centrifugal blowers, reciprocating engines and compressors.
The RSIF accepts various 24" x 24" filter and prefilter combinations enabling ideal filter selection to accommodate air flow conditions and efficiency requirements. The unique RSIF internal design incorporates both reactive and absorptive noise control, providing broad band attenuation and has been extensively field proven on rotating machinery from 1,000 through 12,000 horsepower.
- Unique design incorporates both reactive and absorptive sound control
- Accommodates a range of filter combinations to enable precise efficiency
- Field proven for years over a full range of conditions
- Engineered and constructed for low maintenance and high durability
- Easily adapts to retrofit applications
- Hinged weather hood design for worker safety and efficiency
- Designed for minimal pressure drop