Gas Turbine Inlet Air Filter: GTAF
The Mueller Model GTAF Gas Turbine Inlet Air Filter is a highly effective and versatile inlet air filtration system that efficiently removes solid particulates, moisture, and salts. Extensively field proven in a wide range of conditions in both offshore and land based applications, the GTAF is a durable, compact, low pressure drop, cost effective product.
The GTAF has been a workhorse on rotating machinery from 1,000 to 12,000 hp. Because it holds a variety of 24" x 24" filter and prefilter combinations, the GTAF enables ideal filter selection to accommodate a wide range of efficiency requirements and air flow conditions (smooth or pulsating).
- All welded carbon steel construction
- Internal and external three coat epoxy paint system
- Galvanized, replaceable, filter framing system
- Single Sheet, replaceable, weather louver blade design
- High dust holding capacity pre-filter pads
- High efficiency cartridge type final filter
- Low operating pressure drop
- Land-based and offshore versatility
- Accommodates wide filter range enabling precise efficiency