Mueller Environmental has developed various ways to remove large liquid volumes from pipelines without the need for additional downstream separation while also accommodating footprint restrictions. Our KLS-2FS Finger Skid configuration is a highly versatile design, especially useful where access and topography preclude large tank-style vessels. Like all Mueller equipment it is designed to meet the unique specifications of each installation, and we’ve configured the finger storage in an astounding range of sizes. The popular KLS series is known for its reliability…In hundreds of installations under all manner of conditions spanning well over a decade of service, no KLS unit has ever failed.
KLS SLUG CATCHER ADVANTAGES
- Highly versatile, accommodating heavy liquid loads with high separation efficiency
- Eliminates need for additional downstream separation
- Reduces operating and maintenance costs (no replacement filters or moving parts)
- Significantly increased throughput (no downtime for filter changes)
- Enables installation where access and terrain preclude large tank vessels
- Exceptional performance record: No KLS unit has ever failed