Reactive Silencer: RS
The Mueller RS Series Reactive Silencer effectively controls noise in slow speed non-turbocharged reciprocating engines. It offers flexibility in replacement applications allowing for dimensional, acoustical and aerodynamic duplicates. In new construction the series can be modified to fit any unusual configuration.
The RS series incorporates multi-chamber and baffle-tube design, providing superior broad band reactive noise control. Because all Mueller equipment is individually engineered for each order, the RS will meet your specific silencing criteria.
MUELLER REACTIVE SILENCER ADVANTAGES
- Highly flexible design is ideal for replacement applications
- Built to your specific silencing criteria
- Extensively field proven under wide ranging conditions
- Easily adapts for retrofit applications
- Robust construction of heavy duty materials